Popular Post

Friday, October 8, 2010

I Want a Pug!

*I would love to sleep in with my puggy every weekend =)*

While I cherish and love all animals, there is no critter on the planet that has captured my heart like the Pug.
I'm helpless against completely melting when I see their adorable faces and chubby, pudgy bodies.
There's a lady in our neighborhood that I've seen walking her chubby pudger a few times, and it makes me want one even more!
It's my dream to one day have one all for myself.
I would get one now, but we already have two cats in a small condo. I bought the condo for myself two years ago, and have added a fiance and two cats since then=P. There is no way I could add to the zoo yet.
We are planning on buying downtown in the next few months, but it will be in a high rise condo, so still not suitable for a puppy and 2 cats.
My guess is we will have to wait at least another five years, when we buy our first house together. Then my dream of owning a Pug will come true! It's part of my bucket list: have a Pug.
****
Thank God It's Friday!

Tonight is the one year anniversary of me and Ryan's engagement, so we are going out for dinner, then some shopping, and having some champagne at home after. Can't wait.
To read more about how he proposed, click here =)

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment