Popular Post

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My First Male Photoshoot

There's little I love more than playing around with photography. I'm amateaur to say the least .. the main reason being that I don't have a professional camera (hoping to get one soon). Last week I was inspired by my fiance's work outfit .. it looked very "GQ ish". It was rainy out, so I asked him if I could do an "editorial photo shoot" in the parkade of our building lol. Being the lovely gem that he is he agreed! He was happy to use his new car as a prop as well =)

Very poor lighting .. it was a parkade after all! But his rugged good looks shone through and I was able to get a few decent pics =) Most of all, we both had fun doing it!





^Having a little fun at this point

It was so fun to be on the other side of the camera for a change!

Any seasoned photographers out there? Share you advice!


No comments:

Post a Comment