Popular Post

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding Diary - I Bought the Dress!

Yes, this past Saturday I put a beautiful white dress in the back seat of my car! It's hanging at my parents house so that Ryan doesn't come across it in the closet. I've also told him not to read this post! This is the only picture I have unfortunately. Taken on my moms camera phone, so the quality is poor. I had one of the front of the dress also, but it didn't send to my email from my mom's phone, and I was too excited to post the pictures. So here they are!

^Lets talk about the veil.^
I fell in love with the veil. It is a full Cathedral floor length veil.
I have always loved Cathedral veils for the elaborate and grand elegance. This one skims the side of my shoulders and matches the trains length perfectly.



Now, I decided to give you an idea of what the dress looks like. It is a drop waist, sweetheart neckline, with slight beading on the bodice, diaganol wrap bottom with train.
Since I don't have an actual front picture of the dress, it is basically a cross between the bottom two. If they had a baby, my dress would be born.


It has the bodice of the top pic ....


With the bottom of this one ...
I went dress shopping about three months ago, and tried on tons of dresses. There was once I was highly debating over, but I left without buying it. With this one, AS SOON as I put it on, I knew it was my dress. I walked across to the bank and paid for it twenty minutes later.
Oh and the best part - I don't need to have any alterations done .... saving me big $. It fits like it was tailor made just for me.
Since it's strapless I've already started working out my back so it looks perfect for the big day!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment