Popular Post

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Outfit - An Autumn Outing

Recently me and Ryan had an Autumn outing to Prince's Island Park, a beautiful fall escape in the centre of our city.
I've lived in Calgary for over 10 years, but had yet to have eaten at River Cafe, the much talked about restaurant in the middle of the park.
Here is the entrance, isn't it beautiful?Fall was the perfect time to visit ^_^
I sipped on blush champagne while we waited for breakfast/lunch. (for some reason the word "Brunch" annoys me haha. There are certain words I just don't like saying, and that is one of them! What words do you dislike? You should tell me in the comments hehe)
ANYWAYS ... Ryan had; a combo of smoked cod, egg and arugula:
It was good =) I really liked it! A lot more than mine:
I loved the River Cafe and would definitely return for the beautiful atmosphere, but this (sandwhich) had absolutely NO flavour. It was like biting into a giant piece of ..nothing! And the cheese was too much, I didn't enjoy the texture. Oh well, at least Ryan's was good =)
Walking around the park after ..
On the way home ... what a beautiful day! And a beautiful Fall season so far =)
Have a great weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment