Popular Post

Monday, October 4, 2010

FOTD - Crazy For Coral



Photobucket {Rimmel Coral Queen/MAC Strange Potion/MAC Bite of Apple}

The above pic includes the coral pigmetned products I used to create this Face of The Day.
I have never worn coral before, and usually shy away from anything orangey or brown.
But the other day I was paging through a mag and got inspired:


So I looked high and low through my make-up collection in search of a "Bambi-brown" shadow that would give me the look Carminody spoke of so highly.
Finally I came across two shades in this Claire's pallete that seemed to do the trick:


{Lighter shade on lid, darker shade in crease}


I have to say that I love Claire's shadows/blushes, because they are very pigmented and high quality, but so cheap! When I bought this the shop girl informed me that Claire's makeup is manufactured by the same company that does Sephora make-up. You might want to research this more before taking my word for it, but I wouldn't be surprised..


My Eyes:


I then used the Bite of Apple coral blush on the apples of my cheeks:


....... et voila! :



Tell me what you think of coral make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment