Popular Post

Friday, October 1, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Mini Haul - I Just Couldn't Wait!

Bonjour Poupees!


I went to check out the new wing of Chinook Centre today, and on the way passed by MAC. They had their Venomous Villains display in the window, and I was pulled in to have a lookie.

I know I ordered online and my villain goodies should be here any day now, but I just couldn't resist getting a couple more of the pieces today! Instant gratification has always been a weakness of mine =P

What I got:


Evil Queen Strange Potion Lipglass:

Photobucket
A gorgeous peachy coral gloss!! I love the Evil Queen packaging the most in this collection =)

Photobucket
Evil Queen Bite of Apple blush :

Photobucket A beautiful coral pink to match the gloss. It's the brightest blush in the collection.

Photobucket Isn't it gorgeous?


Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this collection so much!

Stay tuned for the rest of my Villains haul with Face Of The Days.. coming up next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment