Popular Post

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DIY Lip Scrub!

Has the influx of bitter winter weather left your lips dry and chapped like it has mine?


If so, you could really benefit from this simple, fast, homemade lip scrub that will smooth your lips and get them kissabley soft.


You'll Need:


-2 tablespoons honey


-1 tablespoon sugar (I used Splenda as it was all I had)


-half a teaspoon of Vaseline


-oyster dish or some other small container to mix everything up!


)Squirt the half teaspoon of vaseline into the dish. As you'll see from the below pics, I've mixed a bit more than this recipe will make. If you want more, just increase your ratio =)




Time to add the sugar!:And honey ... :Now mix until you have a consistent, grainy substance. It won't take long =) Pour into an old lip balm container. Mine's an old Body Shop oneFinished!I've been having fun making my own lotions and potions at home as of late, here is a pic of my messy kitchen on Saturday night:


Hope you are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment