Popular Post

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NAIL POLISH REVIEW - Rimmel 60 Second Portobello Pink

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Portobello Pink

Kind of a funny name .. when I hear Portobello, I automatically think of giant mushrooms. But apparently it is also the name of a railway station in Scotland, and also the title of a book by Ruth Rendall.

Anyways .....

I love finding a beauty product that stands out from the pack, I'm sure you'll agree it's rare!

Rimmel's 60 Second Polish won me over the minute I first tried it this summer.

It has an amazing applicator that makes the polish go on seamlessly, the consistancy of the polish is perfect, and (best of all) it dries in a minute and doesn't chip!


I definitely want evey color in this collection.

This product gets 5/5 stars from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment