Popular Post

Monday, November 15, 2010

Face - L'oreal "For Light Eyes" Palette.

MAC Studio Fix N5 foundation
Erase Paste 1 concealer
L'oreal "For Light Eyes" palette in "Forest Light"
Rimmel Glameyes Professional liquid liner (black)
Revlon Kohl black liner
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
I actually like the palettes L'oreal designs for the different eye colors. Made my eyes pop!
***
I did some beauty shopping at Sephora this weekend also:

CLARINS Delcious Self Tanning Cream
I will do a review on this soon, as I used it last night. It smells so good and is the most luxurious self tanner I've ever used.

It looks and smells just like desert, and glides on the skin beautifully.

Benefit Scene Queen Annie Collection Makeup Palette

It has High Beam highlighter, a coral gloss and 4 nice shadows.


Lady Million eua de parfum by Paco Rabanne:


Who is Paco Rabanne? I've no clue, but his perfume is to die .. Smells so good. I spritzed it in the store and immediately fell in love =) He's right at home with the others:

AND .. I finally reached 500 points on my Beauty Insider card! Yay =) I've never gotten the smaller gifts, always saved up for the big ticket item. And here is what I got:

It's a Bare Escentuals Sample Kit with shimmering face powder, baby pink lip pluming gloss, black mascara and brush. Not bad for a free gift! I'm really liking the lipgloss =)

Hope your Monday is off to a good start .. as good as can be expected.
Let me know how your weekend was.

No comments:

Post a Comment