Popular Post

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ummm ...

I was bored and decided to check my spam trap today for my blog and came across this little slice:


Hi all, I've finally settle down with a theme(there's more to do and customize) and also done my homework. Tell me what do you think, bigger penis Dot Com. I'm not sure you guys can add a comment about the products? We can help out each another commenting on it? I'm not sure. Of course not about products review but tips, fashion, coupon and lots more. Any idea? Thanks!
By Anonymous on
Singin' The Winter Blues on 18/11/10


I can't wait to share tips and fashion advise for bigger ding dongs.

Serisouly these computer generated comments are completely bizarre and have horrible English.

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or throw up, but thought I would share it with you lovelies=)

Hope your week has started off making more sense than mine ...


No comments:

Post a Comment