Popular Post

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Walmart Shopping Fix


Who doesn't love Walmart? They've got beauty, blankets, books and bananas. Oh, and also McDonalds, and now, a spa! I've yet to have a bad time trolling their aisles in search of my next bargain.
Above, my latest beauty haul from the world's wealthiest corporation:
-Maybelline Lash Stilleto Mascara - it's cool - the casing is shaped like a stilleto heel =)
-Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
-Revlon Photo Ready Foundations in Shell
-Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish (my fave) in "Night Before"

When I got home I decided to organize my shoes (actually had to clean 'cause we were having a showing) and of course took a picture for blogging purposes:
I can't wait to FINALLY get a walk in closet at our next place.
Do you love random Walmart shopping as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment