Popular Post

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Imperfections and Perfections!


Hi, Friends.
I'm sure you've seen the tag going around whereby you list off three things you DON'T like about yourself, and three things you LOVE about yourself. I thought I'd like to get in on the fun. I think it's great to show other people that everyone has flaws and insecurities, (even me with my airbrushed pics), but what you love about yourself will always outshine the negatives you think others see.

So, let's get right to it. Keep in mind this is all appearance based: (I may do a personality version at a later date!)


Three Things I don't like about myself:


1. My Chin
Or just my general face shape. My jaw line is super strong, and I have a high forehead. I can definitely look funky if I'm not careful.


2. My Skin
Super sensitive and needs prescribed dermatologist treatment. And even then, I can suffer a breakout more often than not



3.My torso
It's soooo long. I can look delicate and slender but a lot of the time my shirts don't come down enough to cover my bellyyy :(




Ok, enough bad stuff. We all know the good stuff is what REALLY counts, right?


1. MY EYES =)
Yes, I am in love with my eyes. I love the shape (large and almond), color (light hazel with golden ring), and how they have perfect 20/20 vision. (knock on wood) You know how everyone has ONE STAPLE that they are most consistently complimented on? For me it's always been my peepers =)


2.MY HANDS=)
They're really slender, delicate, and girly! I'm a 4 ring size and love it. I'd hate to have big old sausages attached to ma' hands.


3.MY LIPS=)
They have some nice cupid bow action going on, and I've been told they're incredibly soft. I also like that they're both around the same size, and that my top one doesn't disappear when I smile to reveal just teeth and gums. =P


So there you go!


I hope you found this post interesting, and I encourage you to do it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment