Popular Post

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bridal Registries Dance In {Kimmy's} Head!


If any of you are familiar with the Shopoholic series, you'll know who that line was originally written about - Ms. Becky Bloomwood, the shopping obsessed Bride-to-Be ...




So many hilarious parts in this book.. I've been reading it non-stop lately because ...



I have FINALLY gotten into the spirit of planning my wedding!



I first blogged this whole marriage biz here, where I described to you all my fairytale engagement story=)


Well, since then, things slowed down ... a lot. For some reason I had NO desire to plan the wedding.


Well, I did, but not really.


I decided on a 15 person destination wedding to the Caribbean, because I thought "I'm not going to be one of those nutso girls who goes ballistic over their wedding; with visions of horse drawn carriages, Vera Wang dresses, and crystal ballrooms."


My plan was to spend $5000, tops.


But then the other day, something snapped !!!


If I am going to make this the best day of my life, I may as well do it right! I want the full bridal party,tent, DRESS and tradition!!!


So I've basically turned into one of those wedding crazed girls with stars in their eyes that I promised myself I would never be.



You only live once right?

Of course I've been snatching up bridal mags like nobodies business...


{ Bought these two glossies on my lunch today }

And AHHHHH!!! The DRESSSS!!!!!


I want to sketch my dream dress out, even though I can't sew.








{Still anti-Twilight .. just like this sketch}



*****
Me and my fiance are meeting with a wedding planner next Thursday and I can't wait to start talking about color schemes, themes, and everything else that will make our day perfect =)



She's planned celebrity weddings and did an AMAZING job of planning my friend Andrea's wedding so I'm super excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment