Popular Post

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Every Girl Wants A Giant PINK Blush Brush =)

Hola, Muñecas!


So this is another shopping/beauty post for you =)


First, the incredibly girly & fabulous giant pink blush brush from F21.


4.50 CDN


Lets be honest, I probably won't use it much, but what make-up collection could go without one of these? For $4.50, it can just live on my vanity and look pretty =)Mini Sephora Haul:I didn't want to get too crazy with their 15% sale, (trying to keep my shopping in check) so I only got a couple things. I wanted to try a new bronzer, and my friend Robin that works there said the Sephora one was actually pretty good. So I picked it up along with some highlighting blush, baby pink lip liner, and a sharpener - everything Sephora brand lol.


I LOVED the Bronzer and highlighter, and they're probably the cheapest types in the whole store.



And last but not least, some new sky high heels from Bebe. I love 70% off sales!
My guess is they are at least 5 inches. I can barely walk in them, but they're an elegant addition to the growing shoe collection =)

*Did you spot the friendly kitty in two of my pictures?*



Hope you are having a great weekend =)



No comments:

Post a Comment