Popular Post

Monday, April 5, 2010

FOTD - Diorshow & Viva Glam Gaga

I'm in LOVE with this mascara! My fave used to be Chanel Infalliable, and it's still a great mascara, but I'm now hooked on Diorshow extase. It's brush is catarpillar shaped; it really grabs the lashes. I have quite a good length of lashes, so any mascara I buy has to be more volumizing. This one does an amazing job of bonding the lashes together and making them look huge without making them appear clumpy/ gunky. I love the way it dries too. It's definintely worth the $35 cdn.I'm a little late with doing a Viva Glam Gaga post, as this lipstick came out a couple months agao, but had to do it anyways. I didn't try it in the store, just baught it right away because I love pinks so much. I loved the way it looked with my skin. It's such a nice pale pink that goes good with darker eyes

My finished look. Not the best pic but you get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment