Popular Post

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Banner, New Blog =)



Bonjour Poupeés!


What do you think of the new banner?


I had a grand old time working on it -- picking out all of the items that bring joy to my heart & sprinkling in a little girlyness for fun.



(I promise I'm not as materialistic as the banner may lead you to belive ;) )



***


So dolls, I just wanted to take this time to introduce you to a brand new food blog!




My dear friend Andies has decided to put her vast knowledge of all things food related to good use, and share her secrets with you on her blog! (Great for me, because I can barely boil water!)


I've been for dinner at her house many times, and can tell you personally that her cooking is out of this world! It's her biggest passion in life =)



Visit Her at:





No comments:

Post a Comment