Popular Post

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Me In Threes =)


Morning, Dollykins!!!


So I haven't been tagged in a "Me In Threes" post yet, but decided to do it anyways, just for fun =)


Three names I go by:


1. Kim


2. Kimbalah


3.Kimmy







Three jobs I have had:


1. Bar Waitress


2. Social Support Work


3. Office Admin (currently)




Three Places I have lived:


1.Winnipeg, MB


2.Carbon, AB


3.Calgary,AB




Three favorite drinks:


1. Diet Coke


2. Coffee


3.Water.




Three TV shows I watch:


1. Kitchen Nightmares


2. Two and a Half Men


3. Bachelor/Bachelorette




Three places I have been:


1. London, England


2. Honolulu, Hawaii


3. Holguin, Cuba




Three places I would like to visit:


1. Tokyo, Japan


2.Paris, France


3. Manhattan, New York




Three people who text me regularly:


1. Ryan


2. Jessie


3. Mom




Three favorite old TV shows:


1. Saved By The Bell


2. Full House


3. Degrassi High




Three favorite dishes:


1. Sushi


2. Tortellini in Pesto


3. Chicken Satay Vietnamese Sub with LOTS of cilantro




Three makeup products I cannot live without:


1. Diorshow Mascara


2. MAC Studio Fix Foundation


3. Bronzer




Three things I'm looking forward to:


1. Marrying my love


2. Finishing up school


3. Making a lot of money one day




Three people I'm tagging:


Anyone Who Would Like To Join In The Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment