Popular Post

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mid Week Treats

Hello, Dollies =)


Last night I decided to skip the gym and instead do a little shopping.

Look what I picked up for $10!!



A Stila Lip Envy Lip Gloss Trio. I'm wearing the far right shade in the top pic=)





For some strange reason though, none of the glosses came with names, or even numbers for that matter!! And believe me, I looked, many times! So I'm not sure how to describe them to you other than with some lip swatches:

The first one was really natural, almost sheer, with just a tiny bit of sparkle. I wasn't over the moon about it, but maybe for a day when I need a quick pick me up when stepping out to the grocery store.


This one was my fave=) It's such a nice vivid hot pink .. Great when wanting to make a statement =)



I liked this one as well. It was a lot paler, but it would be great to pair with dark eyes. I layered it on over a Nars baby pink lipstick, otherwise it would be a lot sheerer.



{Poser}

BUT I saved the best for last ..



I've been Crazy for DAISY ever since I first posted about it here, but was always a little hesitant on adding it to the collection (perfume is my weakness) due to the price of it.



Well that all changed last night!!



I got an amazing deal .. a beautiful bottle, hand cream and shower gel for $59.99!!Sometimes it really does pay off to be patient =)



My own fresh picked Daisy bouquet =)



Today is also my Friday!



Can't wait for the weekend to start!!Me and my man are going out for dinner to celebrate some of his work stuff tonight.



Tomorrow I'm taking my Sephora Coupon (that everyone's so excited about) and getting some nice new goodies. Too bad it's only 15%, but better than nothing, right?



Hope You Have A Great Weekend =)



No comments:

Post a Comment