Popular Post

Sunday, April 18, 2010

OOTD - French Lace & Black Skinnies

Xin chào, Búp bê!







Cotton & lace tank - Winners
Black Skinnies - Moto
Black ruffle booties -Winners
Pearl Necklace - gift from my love hand made by his mother =)
Headband - Claires

I am lusting after black rosarys right now.(I'm not religious). I think a long black rosary would have set this outfit off perfectly. Oh well, for now the pearls will do ;)



Do any of you have a rosary?


Not looking forward to the week starting up again. :*(. I've been kind of slacking with my school assignments lately, so tomorrow it's back to the grind. Have to get ready for exams on the 30th:(. Oh well, it's still Sunday right now, and right now I'm going to sit back and enjoy the few hours left of the weekend I have=)


Thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment