Popular Post

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend Shopping Haul!

Happy Easter,Dolls!!
I've been having a super fun long weekend so far .. I've been doing a little bit of homework, but yesterday was a major shopping day!!!!
First stop,
LUSH
I am a Lushoholic. I love everything they have, and want to have it all!!
Sugar Babe sugar scrub:Dreamwash shower soap - super excited to use it!Karma Bubble Bar ... also got a MMMMelting Marshmallow Bath Melt; missed uploading the pic of it unfortunately.
& some FREEBIES!!!
Easter egg bath bomb!!!!!
If you spent more than $35, you got to choose between 3 easter themed bath bombs. There was an egg, a duck, or a bunny, but the egg smelled the best!!!
Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask!!!
Won this in their bath jelly toss=) I was so happy. I've heared great things about their masks and am super excited to try it.
MAC:
Of course I got the Mac Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick.... I LOVE the color and will do a LOTD later this week=)
Sephora:Diorshow Extase in black. I Love this mascara, it's even better imo than the original Diorshow. It clumps the lashes together and makes them look massive!! Will also do an EOTD soon.
Another FREEBIE:!!I had over 200 points on my Sephora Beauty Insider and for once I liked the free gift, Clinique cream shadow in a nice purpley color. It's actually quite similar to the GOSH eyeshadow pen I got last week.. Clinique one on the top, GOSH on the bottom. GOSH one is a wee bit lighter and more metallic.

Bath & Bodyworks:
I love their Slatkin & Co candles. They are the most fragrant candles I've ever used.


The Bath & Body brand candles aren't as good, but this one smelled divine. They were 2 for $25 which was amazing considering normally, 2 would be $40.
This Bamboo one smells SO GOOD; it's such a nice fresh spring scent. It fills my entire condo with the wonderful scent just from burning it on the coffee table.
Also picked up some Easter treats from Purdy's.

Hope you are having a great long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment