Popular Post

Sunday, July 4, 2010

MAC Beachbound, Lazy Day, and Smashing

Bonjour, Poupees

I know I'm a little late with doing a To The Beach post, but it took me awhile to get my hands on these. I had gotten a little of the loot over a month ago, but ordered these two below lippies online. It took about a month for me to finally get them; apparently the delivery van couldn't get into my condo complex/mailbox, and they were resent about four times. Finally I called them and just had them ship the parcel to my parents house. So these lipsticks have been back and forth all through Canada, but are finally safe and sound in my makeup drawer =)

Personally, I am very fond of this collection; I love the packaging with sea shells and sea horses, and the colors are perfect for summer.^Left is Beachbound/Right is Lazy Day^


Above: Splashing Lipglass


^Lazy Day with Splashing over top.

Lazy Day is a really nice, neutral pink, and is described on the website as a light, dirty blue pink. (Lustre)

Beachbound is my fave. I didn't think I would like it that much when I first applied it, because it was so light. But it goes great with my fair skin tone.

Sheer, frosted pale peach (Glaze)


Here I am wearing Beachbound.


Hope you all had a great weekend.

I went away for a couple days with Ryan, and will post pics of our little getaway tomorrow sometime

Have an excellent week!

No comments:

Post a Comment