Popular Post

Friday, July 30, 2010

Vacation & Weekend Are Calling My Name

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait for Trip & New Car & Time with My Love in 1 week!

Sorry for lack of posts in the last couple days. I have a lot of outfit posts on my camera that I haven't gotten around to putting up yet - but there are lots coming!
So tired today .. And happy it's the weekend!

What do you like most about weekends?

My faves are:


*sleeping in

*getting Timmies every Sat & Sun morning

*Meeting my family for dinner/drinks every Sat. night

*catching up on tv shows missed throughout the week

*catching up on blogs

*eating gooooood food.

*having late night baths with candles, wine and books

*being lulled to sleep on the couch from the music of Ryan's Dragon Age video game

*Playing dj hero

*Watching movies

*Cuddling with my cats

*Getting a good long workout at the gym

*SHOPPING !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment