Popular Post

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ask Me Anything!



The lovely Katie was kind enough to tag me in a "questions" post, but I've decided to take it one step further, and, after answering these ones would like to open up the door to anyone else who has any questions for me!


First things First ..


1.What shoe size are you?
Size 7 - 7.5, depending on the brand.

2.Where do you work?
I work in the corporate administration department of a large oil and gas company. Also, (slowly but surely) working on a business degree on my evenings and weekends!

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own
My black skinnies, or my black ballet flats - so versatile. Can wear them with skirts, skinnies, shorts - anything!

4.Your favorite blog?
My own of course! (I'm vain) hehe, for real, I could never pick just one!

5.Do you have any pets?
Two little kitties. One is about 8 months, the other five years. One is super friendly, the other REALLY shy .. but I love them both the same .. they're my kids.

6.How many siblings do you have?
1 big sister

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Anywhere without snow and cold!
8.What were you doing before this?
Working
9.Your favorite food?
Sushi

10.Do you have a middle name?
Kay

11.Favorite Website?
tressugar.com, lemondrop.com, sephora.com

12.Who do you tag?
You know my style - anyone who wants to join in the fun!

Now then ...
Ask Me Anything!
About Anything!
& I'll be happy to answer them all in an upcoming post=)

(I encourage you to tag yourself in this and pose the same "ask me anything" offer to your own followers!)


No comments:

Post a Comment