Popular Post

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Wrap - New YSL Lippie & New Boots

Hello, my dollykins!!!

Hope the weekend is treating you well. I'm one of the funnest I've had in awhile!

Friday was a relaxed night ... I was sooo happy because I had written my accounting exam that morning, and am DONE with all the financial accounting I'll need for school. Sooo happy, because I HATE accounting, but I think I did fairly well on it.

Then that night I hit up the gym which felt GREAT because I hadn't been in so long due to studying.

After that, me and Ryan got a nice giant bottle of shiraz, and I had a couple glasses with a baby pink Lush bubble bath (used their easter egg bath bomb) and read some more of Shopoholic Ties The Knot.

Saturday I spent WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING with five amazing people who made the experience so much fun - my mom, sister, Ryan's mom, Ryan's sister, and my sister's best friend Lukasz. I felt like a princess; and I think I found "the one". I tried on the one I posted about, and it was amazing, but I ended up liking another one a little more. Wish I could post it here, because you know I took pictures, but I better not spoil the surprise...

Afther leaving the shop, we grabbed lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, and I had a scarlett martini which was to die for, and my mom and sis each got mini little bottles of champagne to celebrate me finding the dress.=)

After dropping them off, I had a little shopping craving so I picked up two little treats from the mall:For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted the gold encased YSL lipstick. The case is SOOOO pretty, I could buy it just to carry it around with me. But I loved this baby pink color. It's #7 (didnt have a name). I went to Murale and picked it up, then tried it on as soon as I got home. I loved it soo much. It's super pale, but it went on like butter, and the pigment is so strong .. uh-oh, can't be a good thing to get addicted to $40 lipticks...

I got these boots from SIRENS of all places ... yes, SIRENS!! I don't think I've bought anything from there since I was a broke 18 year old looking for a clubbing outfit. I hate their clothes 'cause they fall apart after the first wash, but my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to see if the place had changed at all. They have a whole shoe line now, and I'm not sure what they're like, but I REALLY liked the looked of these sandal/booties. I think they'll look great with shorts this summer!! For $34.50, I also don't really care how long they last either =) You have to laugh when your lipstick is more expensive than your boots.
Here's the outfit I paired the booties with .. too bad you can't see the boot part.(They just look like shoes). I'll have to pair them with shorts this summer and show you.


Have a great rest of the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment