Popular Post

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mini MAC Haul



So like everyone else, I was super eager to get my hands on MAC's To The Beach Collection. I figured it would all be sold out in person, so I ordered two lippies online. (Beachbound & Lazy Day) Then went to my local MAC and they still had lots loot left. I decided to just get a little bit since I already ordered some offline.

Above is Smashing lipglass, Shimmermoss eyeshadow (A lovely blue - yes, I adore blue eyeshadow. It's my 80s guilty pleasure), and, the more traditional MAC fave - Saint Germain amplified lipstick.

I'll try and do some faces and looks this week or weekend.

I'm envioius of anyone who got their hands on the seahorse highlighter. It's so beautiful - I'd almost be scared to use it. It was sold out at the store and I couldn't find it on the Canadian website.
I can't wait to get my lipsticks in the mail.

Also waiting on my Sigma makeup brush set I ordered.


Let me know what you picked up from this line, or if it even caught your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment