Popular Post

Saturday, May 22, 2010

FOTD - Glamour Model

The Glamour model look is all about high arch eyebrows, voluminous hair, beautiful thick lashes, and lots of beautiful natural light to illuminate skin. Throw in a low cut top to fully stay true to the style =)
As you can see, I may need to catch my face tan up to my body tan, but hopefully you get the idea=)

Products Used:

1. DIOR 970 Stylish Move palette (white shadow on brow bones and inner corners)

2.SEPHORA bronzer in Bora Bora

3.MAC Studio Fix Foundation N5

4.MAC Moisturecover concealer NW20

5.DIORSHOW Extase Mascara. BEST STUFF EVER. If never used, get thee to the nearest Sephora and buy ASAP. You have my WORD that you will not be disappointed.

6.L.A. GIRL Mark My Eyes Liquid eyeliner (a giant sharpie for the eyes)

7.Stila Silk Shimmer Gloss. I honestly don't know the actual name of this shade. I've looked and looked, but basically all you need is a deep cool pink with a little sheen to it to get the same look.

8.SEPHORA Lipliner in Candid Candy (baby pink)

9.MAYBELLENE Define A Brow Brow Pencil in Medium Brown. (Great for giving you high arches - blends beautifully)

10. SEPHORA eyeliner in Silver Green (on bottom lid)

ALSO....

FOR CHEEKS. Along with bronzer I swept a coral on apples of cheeks from this Claires makeup palette:

Used this army green on my lids and it blended beautifully to simply enhance the own green of my eyes. (Same palette)

If you are looking for a more subdued look, simply downgrade your high sheen gloss for a nude.



I hope you enjoyed my little Glamour shoot as much I enjoyed putting it together for you.=)

Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment