Popular Post

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

L.A. Candy

I love L.C. Books!



****


I read the first two in less than a week.


I picked up L.A. Candy at a drugstore one day out of boredom, expecting it to be mediocre at best. A few chapters later my mind had completely changed! LC's actually a really talented writer, and her character/story development are impressive for a young lady "dabbling" in novel writing!.




I baught Sweet Little Lies the day after I finished the first book, and liked it even more!



I can't wait for the third book=), but I have no idea when it's coming out. My guess would be summer?


All I know is it's called Sugar and Spice.



Out of all the characters, I'm most intrigued by Madison, the spoiled rich villian, even though she's evil. (Aren't we always the most enthralled with the villian?) I can't wait to see what her big secret is in the third book. Whenever I'm reading the Candy books, I can't help but equate Madison to Heidi Montag.

{Eek, she's already resembling Joan Rivers}

Apparently the Candy books got picked up for a three part movie, and I can't wait!!




Speaking of movies I can't wait to see ...




Aren't You Getting Excited?



No comments:

Post a Comment