Popular Post

Sunday, May 9, 2010

An English Rose



{Happy Mother's Day}


The rose I got today from the restaurant we took my mom inspired me to take some pictures. I love flowers.


****


After we went to the Chapters and of course I got two new books. I'm really getting addicted to buying books, so I need to slow it down a bit and actually start reading some of them before buying them. It's funny, I'm a Capricorn, and one of their known traits is a weakness for books. I guess I am true to the sign.




I bought "Getting the Pretty Back" by actress Molly Ringwald. It's a light and airy, girly non-fiction. Its looks like a fun read that I can enjoy with a glass of wine=) (always tee hee)

I also got the book that started it all .. Yep, the original Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell. It was on sale for $5, and I thought it would be fun to really see how it all began.


Now I have to stop buying books and start reading the ones I already have. I have three on the go right now: Shopoholic Ties The Knot, The Carrie Diaries, and this one - plus I bought Twenties Girl the other week and haven't opened it ...



Hope your Sunday was Fabulous



No comments:

Post a Comment