Popular Post

Saturday, May 29, 2010

OOTD - Sweetheart & Leggings

Top Retro- Doll

Leggings - Winners

Shoes - "Club Couture" @ Sirens lol

Neckace - Aldo

I hope everyone is having great weekend so far. I'm just trying to stay warm and dry as the weather here is not very nice.

I'm dying to get out and check MAC's To The Beach line before it's all sold out, but so much to do. (somehow I fit in blogging though.) Just heading to the gym now. Seeing Sex and the City 2 tonight which I can't wait for!

Thanks for reading.



p.s. my daytime computer still has that funny glitch where I can't comment on anyone's blog unless their comments are in the pop up box. Sorry if you haven't heard from me in awhile! I'll try my best to comment on my other computer in the evenings.



No comments:

Post a Comment