Popular Post

Friday, May 21, 2010

Shopping Trip

Mini Mall Haul:
MAC Select Moisturecover concealer NW20, CAKE Milk Made Shower Cream, CLARINS Self Tanning Instant Gelee, ALDO necklace, ALDO ring, MAYBELENE brow pencil. I decided to try a MAC concealer. I've been wearing their Studio Fix foundation for years, but for some reason never used their concealers. I've been using Benefit Erase Paste, but decided to switch it up for a little while. I'll let you know how it goes.

OMG you HAVE to smell this. I wish I could include a scent swatch on my blog=) I was at Sephora today and happened upon the CAKE line which I usually think is way overpriced. I picked this up and gave it a non chalant sniff however, and HAD to get it. I can't wait to use it in my bath tonight.


I've been using CLARINS self tanning gelee for awhile now, and I love it. It doesn't streak at all, and the color is so natural and believable.


I saw this flower ring at ALDO for $7 today and had to snatch it up. It's big and gaudy, and borderline tacky, but I LOVE it.


Have a great weekend, dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment