Popular Post

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Picnic In The Park


Seeing as how I'm not going anywhere this May long weekend, I want to at least spend as much time outside as I can. My amazing fiancee came up with the idea of having a picnic and I can't wait. But it has to be an authentic old fashioned picnic, with all of the trimmings.

*blanket to sit on


*blanket to snuggle under if it gets chilly


*a wicker picnic basket with:


- brie cheese and crackers


-jalapeno jelly to put on the crackers


-grapes


-shrimp with dipping sauce


-oysters

*A giant bottle of wine or champagne (or both)

*strawberries & cream (or chocolate sauce)


*an ipod with some soft romantic music


*a book for each of us to read


*a camera


I'm excited for this and will post pics of it. (Providing the weather holds out).

No comments:

Post a Comment