Popular Post

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crosses & Baths & Chocolates, Oh My

Bonjour Poupees

(Someone asked me what a Poupee was the other day - it's French for doll, just w/o correct pronunciation cause I don't know how to do that on blogger)..

SO
I am Happy to announce I finally found not one, but two of the beautiful rosaries I've been coveting..

Ok, so not TRUE blue rosaries, but close enough, right? I got these beauts at F21.



Sorry for the crappo lighting ... it was late.


Also this week .. my monthly LUSH haul ... (need to go more often and get more when I do!)





It's sooo rainy and cold here today, and I can't wait to have a bath tonight and just read my book.



And last but not least ...

My sis came home from Belgium today (we picked her up from the airport) and brought me back these to die for authentic chocos ... OMG I love chocolate .. thinking of making a trip to Belgium myself and developing my own stock pile ...

No comments:

Post a Comment