Popular Post

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

bebe Lace




I love lace, so I was ecstatic to get an email in my inbox this morning from bebe, showcasing their new lace collection, "Lace is More". Lace is so perfect for fall, it's romantic and full of texture.



Love these lace peep-toe boots:




But the lace jacket is by far my fave!


As a side note, I was curious as to how Bebe began as a company, and unearthed some interesting facts about them:
(Wikipedia was my source - not the most reliable, but the page was bebe written, so pretty accurate as far as general facts go)


*The name bebe is legally and officially uncapitalized


*The name was inspired by, and is pronounced as in the phrase "to be or not to be" from the play Hamlet. (Contrary to many who think it is supposed to sound French)


*bebe was founded by Iranian-born business man Manny Mashouf in 1976 in San Fransisco


*It currently operates 312 stores world wide


*It is publicly traded as BEBE on the NASDAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment