Popular Post

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Simple Daytime Look

Following my dramatic evening look from last week, I decided to do a simple daytime look for you today

MAC Studio Fix foundation N25

Body Shop Blush in Coral

Sephora eyeshadow in ivory sheen

Dior Lash Extase in Black

L.A. Girl liner in black

Urban Decay Brow Powder in Brunette

GOSH lipstick in Pink Ice

Hard Candy gloss in Pixie
My skin looks darker in the below pic. This one is airbrushed as opposed to the above one which is untouched.
This GOSH lipstick is very heavy and vibrant.. so I blot it a lot and then add the gloss over top to give it a softer look. I do love the pigmentation of GOSH lipstick. They are on the more expensive side for a drugstore brand, but they last a long time!
For day looks I stay away from heavy liner, crease eyeshadow, contouring, and heavy lines of any sort! Compare this to my evening look and you will see what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment