Popular Post

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sigma Kabuki - Something Looks Familiar!

Sigma just released a new set of kabuki brushes, and they're a splitting image of Too Faced's, right down to the cute little box they come in. (Granted, they come in different colors).
Sigma Hollywood Glamour Retractable Kabuki - $25:

Too Faced Retractable Kabuki - $32:



I like how Sigma crafts high quality products at more affordable prices than other high end makeup brands, but I do wish the company would strive for more originality. This to me, is a blatant rip off of another company's product. I own Sigmas Complete Kit of brushes, which all bare the exact same numbers for styles as the MAC set, but for a fraction of the price. They are amazing brushes, but I wish they wouldn't have copied MAC's brush numbers. I heard that Sigma was renaming their brushes so as not to be compared with MAC so much anymore, and I hope this is true. They make good enough products to be considered as their own entity, and not hide in the shadows of the makeup super powers anymore.

To read my review on the Too Faced Kabuki Brush, click here.


What do you think of Sigma's recurring product imitation?


Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment