Popular Post

Monday, September 27, 2010

My MAC Venomous Villians Wants




All Pics from temptalia.com

I'm a total classic Disney movie lover. I will take vintage Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella over the new Pixar stuff any day. And the best characters, the ones who make the movie? Always the villians. I played the Evil Queen from Snow White in a school play once too, so I'm extra excited, teehee.
It's available in US Sept. 30
Internationally October.
Here are the ones I'm after:
Bad Fairy Nail Lacquer:
Evil Queen Toxic Tale coral lipstick (satin):



Maleficent My Dark Magic Eyeshadow Duo - deep plum/purple pearl:

***



There are some reallllly nice blushes in this collection too.


Over all I am just over joyed at this Collector's Edition of make-up!


Fairy tale evil queens combined with my passion for make-up makes me a super happy girl.


Are you going to buy any of this collection?!?
UPDATE:
Just bought the Toxic Tale lipstick, Deville eyeshadow, Bad Fairy lacquer, and Revenge is Sweet lipglass .... YAYYYYY should be here in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment