Popular Post

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lazy Weekends Are The Best Kind

Sorry for going AWOL on you!


I've Been working, doing school work, and also trying to get some relaxation in. This weekend was perfect for it.


I had Friday off, so I slept in til 11am, did some school work, then gave the house a much needed scrub down. (Patricularily the bathroom). There's nothing I hate more than a bathroom in need of a clean. I scrubbed the floors on hands and needs, wiped all the baseboards, and throroughly cleaned everything else. I love to clean; I can't cook (never wanted to learn) but I do love to clean. This is my absolute favorite cleaning product:

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner

The bottle I get is a little bit different; it has a blue handle and cap, but this is the closest pic I could find. It works SO GOOD at getting everything spotless and sterile, and it has the most amazing bleach smell. Bleach to me equals clean and there isn't a smell I like much more of. It almost smells a bit like chlorine too .... Ahhh, I like the smell of cleaners too much.

This is another absolute fave of mine:My carpets would be toast without it.



*****

On Saturday we decided to go to Costo and lookie what I found:


I've been wanting an easel so that I can try painting with Ryan for so long now, and this one was only $50. It's probably not the best of the best, but for a begginer like me, it's a-okay=) I set it up in my kitchen on Saturday night, and with some chardonnay, painted a grape vine, which I wasn't happy with, but it was fun none-the-less.

I also got some perfume from WINNERS after Costco.

Remember Curious by Britney Spears?Before she went off the deep end she created this mysterious scent. I wore a sample of it when I was a 19 year old waitress, and when I smelled this in Winners it brought me right back to 6 years ago. For $19.99, you really can't go wrong, and plus, the bottle is CUTE.


Also bought Jersey Shore Season 1. I just started watching the Season 2 this summer, and decided to start from the begining.

It's completely ridiculous but fun to watch.


Hope you enjoyed the random recap of my lazy weekend.

I'm still kind of behind with school work but I'll try to update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment