Popular Post

Thursday, September 9, 2010

UPDATE and Kitty Couture

UGHHH
I've become one of those bloggers.
One that doesn't update for days .. I'm just hoping the days don't start turning into weeks! (Don't worry, I would never let that happen)..
I've been buried in school work for the past few weeks, and I'm stressed with this summer course I've been taking .. not that the content is particularily hard, but in true Kimmy style, I waited til the last minute to get everything done, and now I have a week to learn the last two units, complete the project (worth 40%) and write the final. In some ways, it's good, because I always work the best under pressure (or as Ryan would say, with a fire under my ass), but I get sooo stressed and snappy until I'm driving home from the exam. Then I go get a giant bottle of wine =)
I think I see an extension purchase in my future ... Money really does talk, doesn't it?
***
Tonight after work we are going for a consultation with a wedding coordinator. I just want someone there on the day making sure everything runs smoothly, but other than that I'll be planning everything myself.
***

Well I couldn't just rant for this whole post, so I decided to leave you with something that will(hopefully) makes you smile:


Japanese fashion designer United Bamboo has created a ready-to-wear line of kitty clothes!
This line was created in November 2009, but post better late than never!



Yup, I'm a craaaazy cat lady ...... love me or hate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment