Popular Post

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Little Mid Week Shopping

Hola Dolls!
As it usually does, a shopping craving crept over me unannounced today. Nothing too serious, don't worry. I got some BOOKS! This first one below I've been anticipating for a long time. It's not released until Oct. 5 ... so I preordered on Amazon!
Lauren Conrad's thrid book in her impossible to put down LA CANDY series=) I've been waiting for a year for this, so super excited for it to come in the mail in a few weeks.

Amazon is great at twisting book lovers arms. If you bought her second book along with the first one, you got free shipping! I got both of these books for $20 which is outstanding! (hardcover)

On my lunch I made my way down to HMV. I was wondering if Tiesto had a new cd out, 'cause I heard a very Tiestoish song yesterday on the radio. Like I said, I still buy cds, but only if I love the artist enough to not download it. Well he doesn't have one out, but I bought Armin's newer cd instead. I loved his last cd Imagine, so hopefully this one is good!

I'm checking out the new wing of Chinook Centre this Friday on my day off - super excited!!!!

Ta =)

No comments:

Post a Comment