Popular Post

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shows I am Loving At The Moment

Jersey Shore
YES, I got sucked into this pure trash and I'm ADDICTED & IN LOVE

Big Bang Theory
A less guilty admittance, this show makes me laugh like few other can!

Hell's Kitchen
Probably my most fave right now ... I love Gordan Ramsey! He's such a raging bastard to everyone on the show and it's great. Very talented man.



Glee!
This show is amazing. I never watched it last season, but this season I am getting hooked. Did you see the Britney Spears tribute last week?!?!? Amazing =)

As the new tv season got fired up last week I was over joyed to have my fave shows back ... along with some new ones!

I NEVER used to watch t.v.... but since me and Ryan started living together I'm finding it more and more enjoyable to instead of go out and get smashed on the weekends, stay in with some good food, my love, and all of our DVR'd shows from the week =)

Maybe lame? I LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment