Popular Post

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Product Rave - Erase Paste!

What do you use to hide those imperfections that every girl gets from time to time?

For me, it's Benefit's Erase Paste (Fair):I first tried this product last February. It's a little steep at around 30 bones, but I really think it's worth it.

***

I use a small foundation brush (Sigma) to pat three dots of the concealer under each of my eyes:

I then use the same brush and blend the product into my skin. The consistency of the product is great. A little goes a long way, and the dots of concealer spread a lot further than just my under eye. It goes down to my cheek bones for extra highlight.


I then pat my foundation over top. Sorry for the bad pic, my lighting instantly took a change for the worse. Hopefully you can still get the idea:



AND ....

Finito .... With pressed powder, blush, and everything else.

What is your fave concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment