Popular Post

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweat Pants And Jersey Shore

I've been sick these last few days, at home alone with my kitties to help keep me entertained.
They kept me company while I laid on the couch with tea and kleenex.



I slept A LOT.



When I wasn't sleeping I watched the whole season one of Jersey Shore


I'm afraid to say I am addicted to this show. Highly addicted. It's so silly but SO GOOD. I'm so glad they are doing a season 3.



Ryan bought my a nice bouquet of happy yellow roses to wake up to on Wednesday morning. Perfect color for when you are sick.

At least it's Friday today.

Tonight I'm going to the GYM to get my workout groove back. I hate being sick because you can't work out. I tried doing an arm workout yesterday at home but was a little too run down for it.

On Saturday we are going to a food tasting at the company who is catering our wedding. Then I have to get my car appraised for hail damage that happened in July.

Then Saturday night I'm meeting up with my family for dinner and drinks.

Of course I will sleep in both Sat. and Sunday.

And watch the new Jersey Shore from last night!

Hope you have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment