Popular Post

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 10 - Discuss Your First Love and First Kiss

In case you're wondering why I've done 3 days in a row, it's because I want to catch up from Friday where I left off .. this way I'll stay in line with the 30 days .. the whole point of the challenge!
Anyways, now that I'm on Day 10, the challenge is:

Discuss Your First Love and First Kiss

Love is fleeting, is it not? Usually you think you are in love with someone, and you probably are at the time, but years later, you look back and realize, you most definitely wouldn't be in love with that person today.

I've met many amazing people so far in my life, and whether they had a positive or negative effect on me, I thank them, because they shaped and moulded me, and unconsciously lead me to where I am today, with the love of my life. Past experiences taught me well; they prepared me for when the right person crossed my path, so that all the lessons I learned could be applied and reaped.

The only love that matters to me is Ryan; he is my first and last because he is my present
 

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment