Popular Post

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maybelline FIT me! Liquid Foundation & Powder

Hello!
I was so happy to FINALLY come across Maybelline's new line of skin makeup. I'd searched at a few Walmarts and Shoppers, but always left disapointed when I couldn't find the line anywhere. Finally I happened upon it at the Shoppers just steps from our place, and almost jumped for joy!

The FIT me collection carries liquid foundations, powders, and concealers in three different tones - 100s, 200s, and 300s.  Within these there are three levels, 115, 125, and 135 for example.
I swatched a little bit, and my closest match appeared to be 135.
I do love the packaging, it's quite professional looking and non-drug storey, in my opinion.
I bought the liquid foundation and pressed powder in 135:

 

I'd heared great things so far about this line, so naturally I expected to love it ... and to be honest, I did!
I took some pics to show you how it looks.
I'm sure you'll notice I airbrush a lot of my pics - I kept these ones completely untouched so you can see what the foundation and powder looks like on my skin:



I do love it.
I used the Sigma foundation brush for the foundation, and just the powder puff that came with the powder. I don't know how long it lasted, as I washed it off sooner than I normally would with my foundation, but overall, I am definitely impresssed!
Have you tried this new line?
Let me know!

p.s. thanks for continuing to read my blog - I've officially fallen off track with my 30 day blog challenge, but this week has been HECTIC! So much schoolwork,busiest it's ever been at work, plus some other EXCITING news that I will share shortly.
Hope you are all doing well =)

No comments:

Post a Comment