Popular Post

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shopping Bag: Hello Kitty for Sephora !!

Hi, Dolls!!

How many of you have gotten any Hello Kitty stuff from Sephora's new collection?
I wasn't expecting much, and didn't want to buy some only for the HK packaging, (I'm trying not to be such a sucker for packaging these days - we'll see how that goes).
But I was actually A LOT more impressed with the collection than I thought, and I bought the following products :

Above: Apple Cheeks Hilighter in Cotton Ball, Sweet Gloss lipstick in Pink Grapfruit, Pen Pal Eyeliner in Goodnight Dreams
^ Hilighter and Lipstick



 Pacakging is sooooo cute!

^Is this not the prettiest pink you have ever seen?

Pen Pal eyeliner in Good Night Dreams (black)

I LOVE this eyeliner, it has the perfect felt tip ... even better than the Lancome Artliner in my opinion.


^Swatched from left to right: Cotton Ball, Pink grapfruit, Goodnight Dreams

Free gift Time!!!

Another 500 points on my Beauty Insider Card !!! I like this prize better than the last one I got ... Mostly for the benefit blush that I got!

A sample size of Benefit's BAD gal Lash in black. I was impartial to this .. I think there's much better mascaras out there, but it will be good to carry around in my purse for touch ups =)

 

I was SUPER happy to get this - my first Benefit blush in Coralista!!


Coral is my favorite color for blush =) Haven't tried it out but sure it's great. Have you guys tried this before?

 

Quick pitstop @ LUSH for some Valentines goodies =) Frog Prince bath bomb and Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar! I used the bottom half of the bubble bar last night in my bath and even with only half there were TONS of bubbles. Now I can use the other half at another time.


Before leaving the mall, I stopped in at Dynamite. Haven't gotten anything from there in awhile, but there were some great deals. The abover purple shirt was ...... $10! Couldn't pass it up.
And the below snake skin inspired tunic which will look great with leggings or tights!

After shopping, we went to the see The Roomate with Leighten Meester. I knew it would be bad, cause it got horrible review on Rotten Tomatoes, but I still wanted to see it! Overall, it could have been better, but I did enjoy it =)


After the movie, we went to Earl's for dinner. I had the White Orchid martinit and loved it =)


Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment