Popular Post

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi, Dolls!
How was your Valentines Day? I'm a little late posting this, at 9pm on Valentines Day, but it's still the day of love for three more hours, so may as well=)

I luckily had today off, so I slept in until around 8, and Ryan stayed home for a little bit, too. He surprised me with a gorgeous heartshaped box of Purdy's and a single red rose.


I love the classic heart shaped box of chocolates =)
Ryan had to head to work right after, so I spent the first part of the day with myself.
I ended up walking down to the post office and sending off all of my wedding save the dates - glad to cross that off of my list! After that I walked around the neighborhood in the gorgeous weather, bought Ryan's gift, and came home to relax and watch some tv.
At around 6pm, Ryan came home with our dinner; my favorite sushi from my favorite restaurant, Kinjo. We got mostly Volcano rolls, a few scallops, and a couple octopus (for him).



I love my take away sushi =) Of course we had a nice bottle of wine as well.

AND

Ryan got me an amazing Valentine's gift! He's so thoughtful; I've been wanting one for awhile, but never said anything .. and when he came home today he had a big box with him. I looked at it closer and saw it was ....


A Tripod!!! For my camera  =)


I'm sooo happy =) Now I don't have to keep asking Ryan, "Babe, can you take a pic of my outfit?"
It was actually quite strategic on his part to get me this gift =P

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment