Popular Post

Sunday, February 20, 2011

L'oreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow

Hi!
At Shoppers the other day I came across this amusing new eyeshadow idea from L'oreal.
It's called the One Sweep, and it promises to give you the professional look of hilight and definition with one sweep. I thought it was  pretty far fetched but very creative on their part, and at only $10, I decided to give it a try!


You can see the colors from left to right - the outer corner, base, and hillight color. You line up of the curves of the brush with the curves of your eye. Here are the instructions:


And here is the result:

I was actually a lot more impressed with this product than I thought I would be. It looks really nice, and it does give some good contour and hilight. I think its great how the brush fits perfectly on the eyelid .. very innovative!
TIP: It woked about 100 times better with a good eyeshadow base/primer. I originally tried it on bare lids, and it didn't take as well. The MAC Bare Canvas paint increased the results tenfold.

It's really nice if you're in need of a soft, well put together look quickly. There are about four different color palettes to choose from and I definitely plan on buying more!
Have you tried this? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment