Popular Post

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Outfit - Tight and Bright Girls Night!

Hallo, Dolls!
How are you?
Friday was our February Girls Night, and the theme was "Tight and Bright"! We all dressed up in our craziest tight and bright outfits and hit the town for dinner, bowling, and clubbing after =)
Here the outfit I wore. I didn't own anything "tight and bright" so wanted to get something I'd at least wear again. So I hit up one of my favorite stores American Aparrel and fell in love with this dress:

Dress and Socks - American Apparel. Shoes - Guess


Here we are bowling. So much fun going out like this! You should've seen the looks we were getting, I think people thought we were crazy, but when you're with a big group, you really don't care!



Afterwords we hit up the club. I haven't been to a nightclub in AGES, so it was hilarious going and seeing how people are there. "You look like a mermaid .... I didn't know a mermaid could use an ATM", was definitely my favorite line of the night.


Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment