Popular Post

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wedding Diary - My Bridemaids Dresses!

Hi!
It's been way too long since my last wedding diary post!
I have been busy planning though, and things are coming along smoothly!
Here is a list of everything we have done in the past few months:

-Booked the caterer
-Booked the event company (tent, tables, chairs, etc.)
-Booked the photographer
-Booked the florist (orchids for cherry blossoms!)
-Booked the DJ
-Got my bridesmaids' dresses!

I'd been debating what colors to go with for the dresses. My wedding colors are pale pink, light pink, and black, and black looks good on everyone, so decided to go with it for the dresses.

I fell in love with the first dress I saw, in the first store I walked into - Le Chateau in the mall of all places. I wanted to select dresses for my bridesmaids that would be affordable, elegant and ACTUALLY  able to be worn again ... here it is, I tried it on first without any of my bridesmaids to see how it would fit:


I think they define my vision for the wedding perfectly: simple, elegant, classy.

Ryan's sister looks amazing in it, as does my bestie Andies who will also be a bridemaid. It's one of those dresses that anyone will look good in. I've yet to see my sister and other bestie Jessie in it, but I'm sure they look stunning as well!
I'm glad my four lil chickadees have all gotten their dresses =)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment