Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Bridal Shower :)

This last Saturday was my bridal shower and stagette! I had an amazing time .. My mom hosted the event and it was so nice to have everyone get together and celebrate. Here are some photos:





Opening Presents:


Me and my bridemaids!
Brittney, Andrea, me, Jessie and Rachel.


My mom's friend Donna is a belly dancer. She did a cane dance for us right in the living room, and it was spectacular!


This dance was my favorite - loved the costume! :


Then it was our turn!



This was the cake that Ryan's sister Brittany made for me. It tasted even better than it looked. Isn't it gorgeous?




I had such a fun time!
Next post will have some pictures from our night out at my stagette. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment